Friday, November 2, 2007

Cats




Was never much of a cat person really but they seem to be growing on me... not literally of course... (that would be too weird, even for Japan :-) )

This one is a particularly good example of why I seem to like them more... cute eh...















This cat was at Sunshine city near the aquarium, and whilst being extremely cute I felt a bit sorry for it being messed with my kids all day. I'm sure it really just wanted a quiet place to sleep...

There are also lots of wild cats in Japan in parks and often in the streets at night too...



These cats tend not to be so friendly but of course if you feed them then they will come and make the most of it! These were taken in Ikuta Park (生田緑地). Incidently thats an interesting place which has a museum of old Japanese houses gathered from different areas of Japan. Post coming soon......


No comments: